We are a digital consultancy, driving business results through digital media tech, data and creativity. In an increasingly connected world that’s constantly evolving, people don’t just want personalised experiences – they expect them. Which is why as the role of traditional agencies are under threat by clients demanding change, we are here to disrupt the landscape and create innovative, personalised experiences at scale. Because we think it’s time to connect the dots and prepare for the future, now. We understand people through data, drive results through creativity and innovation and tell stories with our customers at the center of them.
We’re looking for a switched-on, hands-on, creative thinking, personable and enthusiastic Senior Account Director who can lead on all accounts and who will be responsible for the delivery of key accounts in the agency and to deliver infectious results.
A creative and strategic thinker experienced and well versed in digital media. The role is a hands-on creative and strategic opportunity; allowing you to deliver compelling multi-disciplined digital solutions across a wide variety of digital media channels.
Working with the media team, design/development and broader accounts team, you will be experienced in being able to work with teams & client on briefs and develop and communicate the right solution to the client and the team.
You will be a talented relationship builder with a proven track record of growing accounts and managing account teams that deliver award-winning work. We are a hands-on, performance-led, digital team and consultants and we are looking for the right individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to enthuse our clients and team alike.
You will be focused on delivering performance driven and data driven solutions and strategic plans for our clients working alongside execution teams. The role demands the ability to create and present compelling pitches to new and existing clients, along with the ability to lead the team to deliver our client’s vision.
You will demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills, working directly with our clients.
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver client success
- Prioritize and manage clients’ expectations
- Planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns, including Display, Video, Social etc.
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver on client requirements
- Ensure the strategic and creative excellence of team outputs in response to client briefs.
- Maximise team output and efficiencies through co-ordinating team workflow, with responsibility for all team work in progress. Effectively delegate to team members and manage team workload. ● Mentor team members and develop their skillset in accordance with their individual goals and objectives and career path.
- Play a key role in the recruitment of new team members as and when required
- Be actively involved in new business efforts from qualifying opportunities to leading pitch teams
- Third Level Qualification in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- A minimum of (Typically 8 years +) years’ experience in digital media strategy, planning and buying
- Previous recent experience working in an agency environment at Senior Account Manager / Account Director Level.
- Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at senior level.
- Demonstrable commercial experience with experience growing revenues and effectively managing budgets for major brand campaigns.
- Strong experience in participating in new business pitches;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Management reporting experience essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.