The Conceptual Copywriter will be responsible for delivering engaging, creative written content across various marketing formats and digital formats. Tasked with leading projects into an uncharted creative territory, the role calls for solving commercial and advertising strategy and positioning challenges. Mindful of brand voice and their unique personas, the position holder must be able to write for any medium and any length, in almost every voice, mindful of how it sounds and reads.
- 3+ years of work experience as a conceptual copywriter
- A qualification in creative writing, journalism, marketing, English, or similarly related field
- Strong portfolio of past (award-winning would be great) work
- Good understanding of all marketing and communication functions
- Know the importance of brand awareness and thought leadership
- Understanding of social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, other) is crucial
- Digital Native
- Self-motivated, organized and passionate
- Natural diplomacy skills
- Team player
Team SLA Compliance
- Meet weekly, monthly, campaign and special creative project deadlines.
- Ensuring assigned tasks have been completed in the agreed timeframe
- Write, edit, and proofread content for all tier 1 and 2 campaigns, internal collateral, and brand-briefed requests. Ensure all copy is engaging, clear, concise, and accurate.
- Advice on copywriting best practices across all social media platforms and mediums, keeping abreast of changing content consumption behavior and online best practice.
- Remain cognizant of the tone, voice, and vernacular of segmented digital audiences, acting as consumers’ representatives when it comes to written communication.
- Conceptualizing, articulating, and assisting with creative ideas.
- Take briefings and liaise throughout projects with internal and other stakeholders. Secure appropriate sign-offs of own copy for technical accuracy from internal specialists as needed.
- Contribution to and ownership of communication strategies
- Contribution to user journey mapping.
- Ensuring that the Editorial Board process is followed on assigned clients.
- Make use of insights and analytics provided by the Business Intelligence teams to improve the quality and relevance of content to meet the needs of all audiences.
Earned Media Excellence
Team Work / Accountability
- Act as the brand custodian to the brands you work on, delivering engaging, creative written content across various marketing formats and digital formats to drive Earned Media excellence.
- Take accountability as the Conceptual Copywriter on the brands you work on, connecting with relevant teams to drive the adoption of Earned Media.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.