The role of Digital Account Director involves spear heading and taking accountability for all the digital outputs for their clients/brands, managing the success of their integrated digital campaigns and or digital brand activity from end to end, ensuring effective delivery. They are a good problem solver with good project management experience across numerous channels and platforms in the digital landscape. They have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a cooperative attitude.
- 5+ years digital agency experience in an account director role within an agency
- Strong knowledgable of digital marketing and account management
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Assertive, confident, curious
- Mature and reliable, able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, organised, passionate, proactive
- Team player, being an example to the CS team
- To proactively managing relationships with key stakeholders and seek opportunities to strengthen/build new relationships.
- To demonstrate a thorough understanding of the clients’ business, strategy, priorities, and industry trends.
- To successfully present & “sell” great ideas to the client (AB-InBev brands), developing outcomes that meet client objectives.
- To ensure the smooth running of the account – operationally, creatively and financially.
To apply for this job email your details to JC@talentmagnet.co.za.