The Group Strategic Lead is responsible for immersing themselves within the allocated AB-InBev brands, gaining an acute understanding of the business objectives nd target market, in order to develop comprehensive strategies that deliver on KPIs.
- 7+ years of experience as a strategist in a digital agency
- Strategic Digital Marketing course
- Proven ability to create cross channel and content strategies
- Strong understanding of digital and social media marketing is crucial
- Experience in developing, managing and presenting solutions within a creative environment
- A strong understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
- Digital Native that is curious, always exploring further
- Highly motivated, solutions-driven, problem-solver
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Natural diplomacy skills
- Team player
Team SLA Compliance:
- Meet weekly, monthly, campaign and special strategic project deadlines.
- Ensuring assigned tasks have been completed in the agreed timeframe.
- To develop clear and consistent digital and social media strategies in line with your brands and DraftLine objectives.
- To apply consumer insights within strategic methodology, having the ability to back up strategic ideas with sound analytical reasoning.
- To ensure strategies are rolled out effectively in conjunction with other teams, and overarching brand and business objectives.
- To structure and present recommendations to senior leadership for approval.
- To constantly monitor campaigns and projects, to ensure adherence to the strategic direction.
Earned Media Excellence:
- Act as the brand custodian to the brands you work on, generating strategic solutions that drive Earned Media excellence.
Team Work / Accountability:
- Take accountability as the Group Strategic Lead on the brands you work on, connecting with relevant teams to drive the adoption of Earned Media.
To apply for this job email your details to JC@talentmagnet.co.za.