The Head of Strategy and Content is responsible for driving innovative and highly effective digital strategies for AB-InBev brands’, as well as acting as a thought leader within draftLine. They are an excellent strategic thinker and have executive communication skills.
- 10+ years of experience in strategy consulting and/or marketing strategy across multiple industries, with large brand and global brand experience, and in an agency environment.
- Comprehensive in all areas of strategic process – research, insight generation, storytelling, management and strategic direction.
- Strong passion for, and knowledge of, digital marketing, technology, social platforms, mobile marketing, emerging media and the internet as a whole.
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills – ability to convey complex models in a ways that clients can understand and get excited about.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn AB-InBev brands and draftLine’s team confidence quickly.
- Excellent public speaking and deck-presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work under the pressures of an agency environment with fast-paced objectives and multiple client and internal asks.
Team SLA Compliance:
- Meet weekly, monthly, campaign and special strategic project deadlines.
- Ensuring assigned tasks have been completed in the agreed timeframe.
- To ensure highly innovative strategic thinking is applied to brand & DraftLine objectives, leading the creation of groundbreaking digital strategies.
- To lead the design of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- To bring strategic challenges to life in a way that convinces and inspires brands and teams – bringing a constructive approach into the business.
- To work alongside HODs to ensure that digital strategies meet the objectives of over-arching brand and communication strategies.
- To review relevant content plans, strategies and reports, and ensure these all work towards achieving brands’ and DraftLIne’s business objectives.
Earned Media Excellence:
- Act as the brand custodian to the brands you work on, generating strategic solutions that drive Earned Media excellence & long-term success.
Team Work / Accountability:
- Take accountability as the Head of Strategy & Content, connecting with HODS and elevant teams to drive the adoption of Earned Media.
To apply for this job email your details to JC@talentmagnet.co.za.