The HR Administrator will provide day to day administrative support to the Operations department to ensure the effective management of the teams people.
- Relevant 3 year Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 3 years HR Administration experience essential
- Must have above average knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Proven track record
- Must be approachable, enthusiastic and funky
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, approachable
- Work with a high level of accuracy
- Deadline driven, show ability to manage work and self proactively
- Must be excellent at planning and be highly organized
- Able to take accountability
- Must be mature and be able to exhibit a high level of integrity & confidentiality
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to carry out instructions to the completion of tasks/deadlines
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Be able to work in a pressured environment and meet deadlines
- Be willing to go the extra mile, think out of the box
- Maintain a high level of customer service, high level of energy and self-motivation.
- Enjoy team collaboration
- Be able to effectively prioritize workload and manage time
- Advanced computer literacy essential
- Excellent administration, planning and time keeping skills
The incumbent shall have partial or full responsibility for the following areas:
- Management of the employee induction/orientation process.
- Ensure effective implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Payroll administration from new engagements, fixed term contracts to terminations, status changes, leave matters, monitoring and managing leave, contracts (notifying management a month in advance), maternity agreements, etc…
- Administration of KPI & Performance review
- Company employee communication i.e. birthday messages, bereavement messages etc.
- Assist in compensation and benefits administration as well as the appropriate recordkeeping, e.g. Payslip requests, PAYE, UIF, Provident Fund etc…
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the Human Resource department
- Provide efficient customer services to all internal and external parties i.e. travel letters, employment confirmation letters, maternity documents, UIF documents, certificate of service, long service awards, invoices etc.
- Drive Wellness Initiatives within the department.
- Maintaining / quality control of employee files (new and current) and other relevant Human Resource filing requirements in line with company Audit requirements.
- Assist with raising PO and processing of expense claims.
- Minute meetings as necessary
- Develop and maintain reports, sourcing correct information and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Actively participate in the culture team and assist with planning of events
- Assist with the recruitment process for vacancies in line with company policies and procedures namely:
- Setting up of interviews
- Scheduling interviews in calendars
- Collecting candidates from reception
- Compiling offer letters, letters of appointments and obtaining sign-off
- Sending offer letters to successful candidates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.